Feed My Hamster

JUST STOP FOR A WHILE AND SIGN UP MY GUEST BOOK

Sunday, December 20, 2009

TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE HOUSE, PLEASE COUNT THE NUMBER OF LAMP POST FROM THE JUNCTION.
The house is located at the 30th lamp post from the mamin road.
My mother in-law's house
My fanily and I spent my holiday in Johor. We stayed at my mother-law's house in Kampung Parit Sempadan, Batu Pahat. We stayed there for 3 weeks. The house was located about 3 km from tthe main road. Inorder to go to the town, we have to get somebody to send us to the main road by motorcycle or car. If not, we have to go on foot. My brother in-law have a motocycle. So each time I want to go to the town, we asked his help to send us to the junction. Coming back from the town, we get a taxi. The taxi fare per trip is RM 20.00. The taxi driver will ask for the location of the house. he will never ask for the house number. Instead, he will ask for the lamp post. aHow many lamp post from the junction to the house. The first time, I ws a bit puzzled. Please do not expect me to count for the number of the lamp posts. It is not my job to do so. When I reaced home I started to look at the lamp post just in front of the house. There is a number printed at every lamp post, starting from the first lamp post at the junction. So, my mother in-law's house is located at the 30th lamp pos.

No comments:

MY FAVOURITE SONG

numenmail.com